Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Beer Can Chicken

I like this recipe as you start off by opening a can of beer and drinking half of it   :-)

So once you're half way down the beer, grab your chicken and well................I'll let the pictures do the talking
Cooking a chicken this way is so popular they even sell a little stand to hold your beer upright so you don't spill it!! So transfer to the BBQ..........
  ..........and shut the lid.

Fire it up and leave for about an hour and a half............you can consume more beer whilst waiting.

The BBQ get's up to about 200C and doesn't use too much gas as you only use the outside burners.

 So a little while later and there we have it, a lovely chicken ready for your Sunday roast   :-)

I have done a couple of these now and highly recommend it.

No comments: