Wendy and I along with some friends were lucky enough to get some tickets and so last Saturday we headed out to see what all the fuss was about.
It all started at 1pm and we were there ready and waiting!First stop was the TSB arena where we went to see the opening band, I Am Giant.
This was in the Dubs & Roots smokefree stage. They were trying to promote anti smoking but as the name suggest it ws not very successful, and there were certainly some strong cigaettes!!
After they finished their set we walked back along the water front to the Indie stage. On the way we came across these weird looking sculptures.
If you lean on them they change shape :-)
We then headed off to see Luger Boa, a very popular Kiwi band.
They played both of their top 20 singles as well as several other songs. In all it was a great set and really got the crowd going.
Last up (for Wendy and I) were The Datsuns.
No comments:
Post a Comment