A few days ago, Adam, a friend of ours had mentioned that he had some spare tickets to Wellington Phoenix, the local football team, V Perth Glory
Wendy and I decided we would take them off his hands and I asked my boss if he wanted to come along and another of my work colleagues also attended.
So we set off (again) to the Westpac stadium. We were greeted with sunny skies and comfortable surrounds, a far cry from the football season in the UK?
15 minutes each way of extra time had to be played and things started to get a little tense!
As extra time came to a close the scores were still 1-1 so penalties would have to decide this match.
I didn't get any photos of the penalties being taken but it was all over soon enough with Wellington Phoenix winning 4-2.
For a first experience it was a great afternoon out and Wendy and I really enjoyed ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment