Sunday, 27 March 2011

Adrenalin Forest

Well this was more Steve's idea than mine, we managed to get half price tickets to 'Adrenalin Forest' which entailed climbing, crawling and swinging through forests. There are 5 levels - Discovery, Adventure, Excitement, Thrill and Adrenalin. The first one was pretty easy, just up to 2 metres high and a nice zip slide to the end. The second and third ones were a little bit more challenging, expecially for someone who is not great with heights. I managed to do levels 1-3 but after taking a look at the remainder of the course I decided that it would be better to stop than have to be brought down by one of the 'rescuers'.

Steve, of course, did not stop. Level 4 was up to 21 metres above the ground and a lot more tricky... including climbing through trees with only a few wires for support.
This was level 5. Yep I think I made the right decision to stop - especially when the wind picked up and the trees started to sway...

Lots of fun though :)

No comments: