Sunday, 27 March 2011

George

Looks like I forgot to introduce you to the newest member of the household... In January I decided it was time to get a pet. As I had a nice Christmas bonus I thought it would be nice to buy me a cat. This little chap is named Amun-Ra's Akila... or as we know him, George.


George is an Egyptian Mau who has pretty much taken over our lives. Mau's are the only naturally spotted cat and this one is completely nuts. His favourite toys are our keys, any pen that Steve tries to write with and any paper Steve tries to write on. We picked him up aged 12 weeks and he's made our house his home... so now it's George's Sofa:

Georges Bed... he's not usually allowed in our bedroom but we forgot to shut the door!


George has also managed to charm Steve - they're very similar in that they are both either eating, sleeping or making the house a mess for me to clear up...

He's lovely really.. sorry I mean, they're lovely :D

No comments: